R&R Bagan Ajam, Butterwoth, Penang


It's about time ! I'm so excited to bring my baby back to he beach since his last visit when he was 5 months! on that time, he seems like not really like the beach sand haha 
Now he already 1 year 3 months, I'm more excited to watch his expression !


Foot free day 




Finger and sand experiment


I think he going to start loving the beach!




Get used to it :)


By time we go , there have kayak  but not offer any of service or they might prepare for an event.



I think Harith start to enjoying beach, i will bring he more often !

By the way R&R Bagan Ajam have a lot's facilities that we can enjoy include variety of foods, surau, bath & changing room and also people selling mostly kids stuff nearby beach. It's very suitable for whole family to enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Cara Mudah Renew Insuran Kereta di MYEG.COM